RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaconstar

What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to train my soldiers. Right now Im doing it with one soldier at a time on easy(cause it's the quickest of the mission), and Im really not getting were. Or we it be best to make a group and train on normal until I get the results I want?
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:46 pm

its really hard training them
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:38 am

This one group I was training to of the people would level up like crazy but this one dude i have wouldn't level up at all.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:53 pm

ima try to hacks stats but btw do you know what the maximun hp is for not to cheat on last game maximun was 201 hp but now is harder how much is the maximun for a clean headshot? 402 hp?
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Good luck on hacking stats. Actually I wonder if hacking a stat will also lock up PO+. I tried to hack items and the game froze, Konami and Hideo got really smart this time. I didnt know that you hp controls how well you're headshots are? I thought headshots were tied to your character stats in weaponry like in portable ops.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:51 pm

yup everytime you change a simple value it freezes sucks i know
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:51 pm

This game is already hard, I guess it's preparing us for MGS 4.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:38 pm

lol i think MGS4 is gonna be easier 2 analogs=better aiming
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:18 pm

True, but so well be better at sneaking around and avoiding battles. Because the fights in that seem pretty intense, especially since Gekkos will hopefully be involved. But this game is hard as crap, my goodness I wanted to throw my psp.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:30 pm

yea i like the original mpo better mpo+ only good because:

-more characters
-more stages
-and a keyboard to type wathever

thats it pretty much infinity sucks
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:46 am

Yeah, Infinity Mode does get kind of old after a while. But for some reason hard is not as hard as I thought it would be. I've beaten hard more time then I've beaten Normal. I will try Extreme next, but I want want to get some more Gurlokovic(Spelling, the ones from Sons of Liberty) Soldiers. I seen them a couple of times on Hard, but on hard all i get is mostly 1* soldiers.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:58 pm

i got a pretty good Gurlukovich soldier untrained 200 something HP
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:09 pm

But the thing is I don't want to do Extreme now, I nearly lost everyone on the Ravine. Lucky for me I have a secret weapon, pulling the battery out of the psp. I might have to hack me some fultons, but I hate the fact that you have to drop the item out of your inventory and repick it back up, plus PO+ is DMA too. Konami did a number on this game.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:31 pm

yea infinity is hard all i do is bring 4 characters 2 with high stamina and 2 with high HP so when its a normal mission use the high STM to make a run for it unless there is a soldier worth it and when its a fighting mission use the high HP guys
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:16 pm

yeah I realize that, but I have this team I use for everything. But infinity that a long time to do. Im a really lazy person as you see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?   What is the best way to trainer Soldiers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to trainer Soldiers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus-
Jump to: