RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stun Knives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:35 pm

i got 15 of them too bad you cant use them online Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:36 pm

DUDE, how did you get them? I've gotten so close to hacking them and then I freeze my game cause I get Null's sword and can't get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:31 pm

ill upload a mpo+ hacked save later with 99 on all items
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:17 am

I was up until about 12 last night hacking them, and I finally found them. But when I equip them my game freezes. I know it has to some this the code, i always tried to mod my grenades into them. They would turn into Stun Knife but with the Grenades coding.Could you tell the hex number for them in the memory viewer. I know the knife starts off with 26, but i need to figure what the other numbers are so they can be specially Stun Knives. I think I found a way to mod characters too. It will be a pain in the butt but it might work.
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:04 pm

I've figured out how to mod my items into other items. But for some reason on Infinity Mode I can't seem to get my modded Stun Knives to work. They just freeze the game. Actaully I figured out I need to find the digits for the Stun knife effect cause right now it is a Stun Knife with a regular knife effect.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:20 pm

Kinda too late now lol. I figured it out by watching Youtube video on OHG that someone posted and talked to that dude who made the video. He was so stuck-up. That give me an idea thought, Im going to through Hard with a bunch of Mk22s and infinite ammo somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stun Knives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Knives   Stun Knives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stun Knives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus-
Jump to: