RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaconstar

Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.   Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:53 pm

I ask that because I hate the fact that most people run n' gun in this or headshot a lot. Where is the fun in that? The reason for this post I would to play this game with tactics like the console Metal Gears and the MGS:PO. I was wondering if anyone would like to train with me on using tactics and skill with this. Even this might only work in Team Deathmatch, or Capture the flag or frog in this case.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.   Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:58 pm

yea people running in circles waiting in same spot for a headshot pretty boring
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.   Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:02 pm

But i've read on gamefaqs that using tactics is cheap. How is that cheap if you're using equip that you get legitimately considered cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.   Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would an like to train with me in tactical gameplay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus-
Jump to: