RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 pm

so it was supposed to come out today i just came from gamestop, gamecrazy, and target they say they dont have and that they dont know when it coming out BS anyone know when its coming out?
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:17 pm

It came out today(14th). It took me calling 3 Gamestops, and the one I went to only have 2 copies. It's boring right now cause I'm doing the "Tutorial" missions. Just call and search every Gamestop where you live. You'll have to go up to the counter and ask for it cause I didn't find it on the PSP shelf.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:45 pm

yea i got mine today, btw do i know you?
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:00 am

OHG, Im Heerox12 on there.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:44 pm

oh yeah you sounded familiar i could have sweared it was you
Back to top Go down
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:37 am

i used to hack games, but since my job comes before pleasure, I stopped. I couldn't keep up with all the games coming out to hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?   Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + Release Date?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus-
Jump to: