RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone willing to trade?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaconstar

Anyone willing to trade? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:53 pm

I have a low rank and low stat Genome soldier that Im willing to trade for a low stat and rank Tengu. Actually I can give Genomes away cause I know where I can get them from. So if anyone is interest in the trade or just wants one let me know. No I didn't hack them, I found a wifi spot at work that gives them.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:27 pm

i got a high rank black genome and a high rank tengu but i guess we dont need em anymore huh? pssss our secret
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:23 pm

A Black Genome soldier by using the paint or you found one?? Actually I hate the Tengus's and their stupid P90(the coolest gun in the world cause Soldius used it). It's just if anyone wants one.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 pm

won it on RC lol
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
Otaconstar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:59 pm

On Real Combat, that's cool . Im to afraid to do Real Combat, exspecially with my Uniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to trade?   Anyone willing to trade? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to trade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus-
Jump to: