RSU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSU Clan

Reptile Stealth Units Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO BE A PRO CLAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Aqua-God]///

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 pm

So anouther clan. Well being quite good at this game I wish you luck. But to be a "Pro" clan like im sure you would like to be here is some advise.. take it or leave it.

1)Learn to Circle-strafe.
2)Become friends with other pros from other clans.
3)Dont use 250hp hacks. The most hp you should be using is 200hp. IF not people will call you guys noobs and haxors! No pros use 250s, only 200hp.
4)Get good with all weopons, Asualt,sub, heavy etc.
5)Dont use noob weopons like RPGs, MK22s, and shotguns.
6)Dont constentlly autolock, only noobs autolock people to death, pros go for the headshot.
7)Id advise changing the FPV, I use mine on 4, but lots of people use theres on 10.
8)Learn Shinoxish.
9)Be a good sport, and dont kick people out of your games if they are good, only if they use hacks or noob weopons, or tactics. (characters who survive Asault shots to the head is a hack.)
10)Find loyal clan members. Clans constantlly fall apart.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:35 pm

1) i dont know whats that lol
2) SFU is our ally and they are really good if you ask me
3)i use 201hp
4)i am but i use assaults most the time
5)i dont dont worry (sometimes just for fun Wink )
6)i try to go for headshot but if cant i auto lock if its cheating why is it part of the game
7)i have mine at 7
8)whats that?
9)i only kick hackers, guys that i hate, people in other clans when i state "tryouts only", people that suck during tryout, and laggers
10)i do dont worry pulga, grimjow, leeham, and last but not least a dude they are all loyals this clan is all about teamwork

thanx for your tips afro

btw have you thinked of joining the clan?
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
[Aqua-God]///

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:25 am

No offence but they are not. Tommoro we shall play. I'll show you what circle strafing is and I'll see how good you are. I you win, I'll Join the clan. Just no Autolocking me to death. I find it to be too easy, takes no skill and cheap. You can auto lock me then QHS or Strife but dont autolock me to death plz.
Back to top Go down
CHIACHO
Admin
CHIACHO

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:27 am

ok tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://mgs-rsu.forumotion.com
chiacho2

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:17 pm

l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TO BE A PRO CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO BE A PRO CLAN   TO BE A PRO CLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO BE A PRO CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSU Clan :: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops-
Jump to: